150mg/ml - 10ml/vial
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 500/500
Risk of estrogen levels/estrogen-mediated effects: Yes, gynecomastia, but independent of estrogen levels and due to progestational effects
Risk of cardiovascular issues with use: Yes, moderate
Risk of hepatic strain with use: Yes, low
The Trenbolone anabolic has had a huge reputation among bodybuilders. Its unparalleled and immensely potent anabolic effect means it quickly became popular among these individuals, despite starting out as a mass builder exclusively for cows and was never really used in any clinical or therapeutic setting.
This popularity soon gave rise to Trenbolone mixes. The main reason being that it was usually a pretty fast acting agent, like its livestock product was, with far fewer long-acting versions available, with the exception of some lesser available Enanthate-attached items.
The mixes filled this gap in the marketplace, offering a mix of both fast-acting and more gradual releasing agents into one formula for more sustained benefits. The ingredients into this mix, for example, would include:
- 50 milligrams of Trenbolone Acetate (the popular fast-acting versión with a half life of 2 days)
- 50 milligrams of Trenbolone Enanthate (a more moderate releasing version with a half-life of 7 days)
- 50 milligrams of Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (the slowest releasing form with a half-life of approximately 2 weeks)
These all exert the same basic effects, which are discussed below, just over a different time frame. The mixture of these means that a user would only need to administer it once weekly, whereas the Acetate form would need to be administered every day, in order to experience its highest effect.
This makes for a more convenient and cost-efficient product that would suit more advanced users, especially if they’re strapped for cash.
Trenbolone doesn’t have such a renowned reputation for nothing. It is around 5 times more potent than testosterone and is highly efficient, as it doesn’t partially convert to estrogen when it’s being processed in the body to bind with androgen receptors and change cell signaling, in order to elicit lean mass growth.
The result is a faster and greater buildup in lean mass, as much as 1.25kg per week, with no concurrent buildup of fat or fluid commonly seen in other anabolics, that are often less potent by the way. This comes with a sharp rise in strength, power, speed and even work capacity due to these effects and a boost in red blood cell production.
Unfortunately, Trenbolone is not only well-known for its beneficial effects. Other effects of it include:
- A high risk of androgenic effects, such as skin issues such as acne and oily skin, as well as virilizing effects in women and accelerated balding in at-risk populations.
- A high magnitude of endogenous testosterone suppression and cessation, which can last for a very long time after use has stopped, necessitating both exogenous testosterone supplementation and a Post Cycle Therapy regime after its use.
- Shortness of breath and coughing immediately administration.
- Mood swings and sleep disturbances.
- Possible heart palpitations and bouts of sweating.
- Higher risk of cardiovascular events due to an increase in heart size, increased unhealthy cholesterol levels and arterial stiffness.
- A moderate to high progestational effect also raises the risk of gynecomastia independent of estrogen levels.
This is why its use is normally reserved for those with a high level of prior experience in using anabolics, and should completely be avoided by women.
Due to its potent yet efficient way of boosting mass, this is a particularly versatile drug. It can, and often is, used during periods where the goal is either gaining lean mass efficiently, or closer to competition when lean mass growth and preservation during fat loss is the goal.
These periods can last anywhere from 8 to 14 weeks.
Common doses include 100 up to 500 milligrams weekly for males. Some women have, against all advice been reported to use around 30 to 60 milligrams weekly.
|Package||1 vial (10 ml/vial)|
|Substance||Blend of: trenbolone enanthate 50 mg/ml; trenbolone acetate 50 mg/ml; trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 50 mg/ml.|
|Common name||Trenbolone Mix|